- Missouri lawmakers seek to limit out-of-state plaintiffs suing in St. Louis where huge verdicts have resulted
- Woman alleges Kentucky resident failed to signal lane change in I-70 collision
- Proponents of venue reform say out-of-state claimants have 'gamed' St. Louis city courts
- Federal court in Kansas City orders man to pay more than $2 million for federal income taxes
- Court denies Bon Appetit's motion for summary judgment on worker's retaliation claims
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from St. Louis Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.