- Priest alleges discrimination in suit against St. Louis, police officer regarding arrest for sexual misconduct
- Cutco salesman says he lost a kidney after a knife cut through his sales bag and punctured his side
- St. Louis alleges in suit against drug companies that opioids have cost city $5 million
- EPA, states and tribes seek millions for cleanup costs of American Zinc, Lead and Smelting sites
- Judge denies bid to pierce corporate veil to obtain $4.1 million judgment in St. Louis parking garage case
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from St. Louis Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.