- Missouri attorney-general says he is disappointed by U.S. Supreme Court's failure to hear egg lawsuit against California, Massachusetts
- 'De facto debtors' prisons have no place in Missouri,' Schmitt says in amicus brief
- Sedalia attorney placed on probation following allegations of prematurely paid fees
- Monsanto owner Bayer will 'vigorously defend' Roundup-cancer linked lawsuits, spokesman says
- Judge allows Washington man to pursue claim over child support garnishment without filing fees
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from St. Louis Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.