AUSTIN, Texas (Legal Newsline) - The broadest study yet of consumer litigation finance – money forwarded to lawsuit plaintiffs in anticipation of a victory in court or a legal settlement – found a “very complicated and circuitous” system in which some borrowers appear to subsidize others and the median interest rate exceeds 40%.
- Cook accuses St. Louis restaurant of having hostile work environment
- Eastern District judge rules for lenders in foreclosure dispute
- Family members accuse St. Louis-area heath care facilities of medical negligence
- Sports entertainment company claims Sound Bar unlawfully broadcast Mayweather-Maidana fight
- Missouri AG takes action against 5 Star Paving over allegations of violating consumer laws
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from St. Louis Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.