- J&J talc trial wraps up: Attorneys accuse each other of fake science in closing arguments
- Defense witness calls Lanier evidence circumstantial in final week of J&J talc trial
- Jurors pound Johnson & Johnson with $4.69 billion judgment; Company vows to appeal
- Plaintiffs’ attorney says Johnson & Johnson took easy testing route in talc trial
- Three attorneys disciplined in separate Missouri Supreme Court orders
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from St. Louis Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.