- St. Clair attorney acquitted in girlfriend's death on probation following assault, DWI convictions
- St. Louis attorney reprimanded for allegedly sending letters to Washington University staff, bypassing general counsel
- St. Louis attorney ordered to personally deliver apology to judge regarding filing of 'frivolous' lawsuit
- Springfield attorney suspended for allegedly failing to resolve dispute with client's medical provider
- Phoenix lawyer suspended by Missouri Supreme Court following discipline for alleged failure to safekeep client funds
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from St. Louis Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.