Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens is mulling three candidates, a Clayton attorney and two associate circuit judges, that the 22nd Circuit Judicial Commission recommended to fill a bench vacancy left when Judge Jimmie Edwards resigned last fall.
- Olympic Restaurant allegedly past due on credit payments
- Motorist sues another motorist for negligence in St. Louis court
- In cases involving police, evidence is key
- Appeals court rules for school district in mother’s unlawful-restraint suit
- Technician alleges Macon company violated overtime rules
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from St. Louis Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.