- Missouri lawmakers seek to limit out-of-state plaintiffs suing in St. Louis where huge verdicts have resulted
- Proponents of venue reform say out-of-state claimants have 'gamed' St. Louis city courts
- Court dismisses Pharmacy First's antitrust suit against Express Scripts
- Suit filed against C.R. Bard over allegations mesh device caused injury
- Court dismisses several counts against Monsanto, BASF in soybean farmers' case over allegedly damaged crops
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from St. Louis Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.