- Judge denies Monsanto’s motion for interlocutory appeal in herbicide lawsuit
- Safelink Wireless loses bid to dismiss suit over canceled cellphone service
- Children's Mercy Hospital removes suit involving stolen patient files moved to federal court
- Lebanon attorney suspended by Supreme Court over undisclosed professional conduct rules violation allegations
- New legal analysis calls Missouri the 'Sue Me State'
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from St. Louis Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.