- Lebanon attorney suspended by Supreme Court over undisclosed professional conduct rules violation allegations
- Children's Mercy Hospital removes suit involving stolen patient files moved to federal court
- New legal analysis calls Missouri the 'Sue Me State'
- Woman alleges negligence of St. Louis doctor caused need for revision surgery
- Judge denies motion for new trial in Children's Mercy Hospital wrongful termination suit
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from St. Louis Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.