JEFFERSON CITY – Suspended Independence attorney and former Jackson County Executive Michael D. Sanders has been voluntarily disbarred following a March 5 Missouri Supreme Court order after his guilty plea last year to a wire fraud charge.
- Legislator leading charge against Missouri venue reform gets big bucks from lawyers
- Case activity for Douglas Tyler vs Allison Transmission Inc on Feb. 27
- Sen. Ed Emery confident bill putting limits on awards for multiple plaintiffs will pass House
- Feb. 15: St. Louis 22nd Judicial Circuit Court docket for personal injury cases
- Suspended Forsyth attorney disbarred by default over unspecified misconduct rules violations
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from St. Louis Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.