Though e-cigarettes are being marketed as a safer alternative to tobacco smoking, design flaws in the products can cause severe injuries or even kill their users, an attorney representing several plaintiffs in personal-injury cases said.
- Judge denies motion to dismiss children's case against company over lead smelting plant in Peru
- April 12: St. Louis 22nd Judicial Circuit Court docket for asbestos cases
- Livestock farmers fight back over claims plant-based rivals want to destroy industry
- St. Louis 22nd Judicial Circuit Court: Actions Taken on April 12
- Des Moines attorney disbarred in Missouri after license revoked in Iowa
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from St. Louis Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.