ST. LOUIS – A bus passenger has filed a suit against several defendants over alleged injuries he sustained when the bus was struck on a St. Louis street.
- Missouri lawmakers seek to limit out-of-state plaintiffs suing in St. Louis where huge verdicts have resulted
- Woman alleges Kentucky resident failed to signal lane change in I-70 collision
- Proponents of venue reform say out-of-state claimants have 'gamed' St. Louis city courts
- Suit filed against C.R. Bard over allegations mesh device caused injury
- Former forklift operator for Tension Envelope alleges asbestos exposure caused mesothelioma
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from St. Louis Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.