Husch Blackwell LLP issued the following announcement on June 3.
The IFLR 1000, a directory of leading transactional lawyers, has ranked 16 Husch Blackwell attorneys in its latest IFLR 1000 United States edition.
Six Husch Blackwell lawyers are first-time honorees in IFLR 1000, including five lawyers in IFLR’s Real Estate category, which launched this year. Overall, the new edition represents the second year IFLR has ranked top financial and corporate law firms and lawyers on a state-by-state basis.
Firmwide, Husch Blackwell also earned rankings in three state jurisdictions, ranking as a Tier 1 Firm in Missouri for Corporate/M&A and as one of four Recommended Firms for Financial and Corporate in both Nebraska and Wisconsin.
The 16 Husch Blackwell lawyers ranked in the 2019 IFLR 1000 United States directory include:
Nationwide – Notable Practitioner
- James Ash (Kansas City, M&A; Capital Markets: Debt)
- Michael Eason (Kansas City, M&A; Project Development)
- Kirstin Salzman (Kansas City, M&A)
- *Kevin Kelley (Denver, Real Estate)
- Craig Adoor (St. Louis, M&A)
- Michael Fielding (Kansas City, Restructuring and Insolvency)
- James Goettsch (Kansas City, Project Finance and M&A)
- *David Linenbroker (St. Louis, Real Estate)
- *Charles Renner (Kansas City, Real Estate)
- Edward Wilson (Kansas City, M&A)
- Ashley Edwards (St. Louis, M&A)
- *Ernesto Segura (St. Louis, Real Estate)
- David Gardels (Omaha, M&A)
- Victoria Sitz (Omaha, M&A)
- *Brad Dallet (Milwaukee, Real Estate)
- *William Gardner (Milwaukee, Banking)
Original source can be found here.