- Legislator leading charge against Missouri venue reform gets big bucks from lawyers
- LEWIS BRISBOIS: Lewis Brisbois Strengthens Kansas City Commercial Litigation Practice With Two New Partners
- Suspended Forsyth attorney disbarred by default over unspecified misconduct rules violations
- Sen. Ed Emery confident bill putting limits on awards for multiple plaintiffs will pass House
- Feb. 15: St. Louis 22nd Judicial Circuit Court docket for personal injury cases
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from St. Louis Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.