- Woman who inherited apartment accuses St. Regis complex of racial discrimination
- Government accuses company of disposing of hazardous waste near residential area
- Court: Plaintiff in Securitas discrimination suit 'has not raised a genuine dispute of fact that would merit a trial'
- Professor says attorney general's office will continue suit challenging University of Missouri gun ban
- Construction company failed to pay contractor for levee work, lawsuit claims
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from St. Louis Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.