- Mother seeks $20 million over son's death in Mississippi County jail
- Judges gives partial summary judgment to deputy fired when new sheriff came to town
- Court rules on plaintiff fees in Missouri church's school playground lawsuit
- Carshield brings trademark infringement suit to federal court
- Attorney Elad Gross says lawsuits are the only way to shed light on suspicions of 'dark money' in Missouri politics
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from St. Louis Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.